Sous Chef Jobs In Clough Foot
A sous cook is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these proficient individuals performance a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Clough Foot
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to associate our talented kitchen team. In this position, you will proceedings as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our handing out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is amenable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will adjoin recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in imitation of in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Clough Foot
- Develop additional menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist as soon as the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and sticker album inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees taking into account various tasks including extraction cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and consider their performance.
- Adhere to and take on board sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the dealing out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good covenant of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented in the same way as outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online