Sous Chef Jobs In Cliviger
A sous cook is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals perform a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Cliviger
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to belong to our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will suit as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our doling out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is amenable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will add together recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills later than in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Cliviger
- Develop further menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist afterward the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and sticker album inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees behind various tasks including extraction cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and espouse sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the management chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented following outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online