Sous Chef Jobs In Clitheroe
A sous chef is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these talented individuals play a role a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Clitheroe
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to associate our capable kitchen team. In this position, you will encounter as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our management chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasurable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will affix recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills later in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Clitheroe
- Develop other menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the same way as the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen deeds operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and CD inventory, and if necessary, order additional supplies.
- Provide sustain to junior kitchen employees once various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and probe their performance.
- Adhere to and take on sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the organization chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good treaty of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented bearing in mind outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online