Sous Chef Jobs In Chatburn
A sous chef is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these capable individuals doing a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Chatburn
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to associate our adept kitchen team. In this position, you will dogfight as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our dealing out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is to your liking to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will count recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in imitation of in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Chatburn
- Develop supplementary menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist subsequent to the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and wedding album inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide withhold to junior kitchen employees taking into consideration various tasks including pedigree cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and scrutinize their performance.
- Adhere to and agree to sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the doling out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good contract of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented when outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online