Sous Chef Jobs In Burnley
A sous chef is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these competent individuals play in a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Burnley
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to join our talented kitchen team. In this position, you will conflict as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our running chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is in accord to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will include recruiting additional employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills once in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Burnley
- Develop supplementary menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist next the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order additional supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees gone various tasks including pedigree cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and study their performance.
- Adhere to and espouse sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the dispensation chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good conformity of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented in the same way as outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online