Sous Chef Jobs In Brownhill
A sous chef is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals bill a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Brownhill
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to partner our bright kitchen team. In this position, you will engagement as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our presidency chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will add together recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills as soon as in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Brownhill
- Develop supplementary menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and CD inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees in imitation of various tasks including pedigree cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and investigate their performance.
- Adhere to and take on board sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the meting out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good understanding of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented in the same way as outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online