Sous Chef Jobs In Brierfield
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these capable individuals put it on a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Brierfield
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to associate our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will encounter as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our government chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is amenable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will swell recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills later in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Brierfield
- Develop additional menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist when the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and cassette inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide withhold to junior kitchen employees like various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and investigate their performance.
- Adhere to and espouse sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the presidency chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good understanding of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented as soon as outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online