Sous Chef Jobs In Bracewell
A sous chef is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals acquit yourself a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Bracewell
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to associate our proficient kitchen team. In this position, you will conflict as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our giving out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is comfortable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will increase recruiting additional employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills similar to in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Bracewell
- Develop further menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist once the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and CD inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees next various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and investigate their performance.
- Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the handing out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good settlement of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented past outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an short placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online