Sous Chef Jobs In Blacksnape
A sous cook is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals acquit yourself a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Blacksnape
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to join our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will deed as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our management chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is in accord to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will adjoin recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills following in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Blacksnape
- Develop further menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist like the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen goings-on operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and collection inventory, and if necessary, order additional supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees in the same way as various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and question their performance.
- Adhere to and take up sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the processing chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good union of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented once outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an short placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online