Sous Chef Jobs In Blackshaw Head
A sous chef is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these clever individuals be active a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Blackshaw Head
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to associate our skilled kitchen team. In this position, you will raid as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our doling out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is satisfying to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will supplement recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills subsequent to in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Blackshaw Head
- Develop new menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later than the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen goings-on operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees taking into consideration various tasks including pedigree cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and probe their performance.
- Adhere to and approve sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the dispensation chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good union of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented when outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online