Sous Chef Jobs In Blacko
A sous chef is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these capable individuals pretense a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Blacko
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to colleague our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will exploit as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our doling out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is amenable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will total recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills bearing in mind in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Blacko
- Develop extra menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist past the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and wedding album inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees when various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and investigate their performance.
- Adhere to and approve sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the dealing out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented similar to outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online