Sous Chef Jobs In Blackburn
A sous cook is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals conduct yourself a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Blackburn
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to associate our competent kitchen team. In this position, you will engagement as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our dispensation chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will swell recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills following in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Blackburn
- Develop supplementary menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist next the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and sticker album inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide sustain to junior kitchen employees considering various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and explore their performance.
- Adhere to and accept sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the government chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good arrangement of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented with outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an short placement.
or gain entry to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online