Sous Chef Jobs In Blackamoor
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these proficient individuals take effect a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Blackamoor
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to member our competent kitchen team. In this position, you will combat as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our dispensation chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasing to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will increase recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills subsequently in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Blackamoor
- Develop other menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in imitation of the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and LP inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees behind various tasks including extraction cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and probe their performance.
- Adhere to and assume sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the management chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good union of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented taking into account outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online