Sous Chef Jobs In Belthorn
A sous chef is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these skilled individuals action a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Belthorn
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to colleague our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will combat as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our dealing out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is satisfying to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will intensify recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills considering in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Belthorn
- Develop further menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist similar to the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen deeds operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and scrap book inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide retain to junior kitchen employees in the same way as various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and probe their performance.
- Adhere to and agree to sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the admin chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good deal of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented with outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online