Sous Chef Jobs In Barrowford
A sous cook is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals be in a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Barrowford
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to colleague our talented kitchen team. In this position, you will court case as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our organization chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasurable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will adjoin recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills gone in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Barrowford
- Develop extra menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist when the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen comings and goings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and autograph album inventory, and if necessary, order additional supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees in the same way as various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and probe their performance.
- Adhere to and espouse sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the handing out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good bargain of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented bearing in mind outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online