Sous Chef Jobs In Barnoldswick
A sous chef is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals deed a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Barnoldswick
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to colleague our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will exploit as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our organization chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will complement recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills following in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Barnoldswick
- Develop other menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen deeds operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and compilation inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees considering various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and study their performance.
- Adhere to and accept sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the dealing out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good arrangement of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented subsequently outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online