Sous Chef Jobs In Bank Hey
A sous chef is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these intelligent individuals deed a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Bank Hey
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to partner our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will prosecution as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our direction chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is suitable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will insert recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills gone in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Bank Hey
- Develop new menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist considering the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen comings and goings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and book inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees following various tasks including lineage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and espouse sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the meting out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good covenant of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented behind outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online