Sous Chef Jobs In Bank Fold
A sous chef is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these skilled individuals be active a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Bank Fold
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to colleague our capable kitchen team. In this position, you will proceedings as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our executive chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is willing to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will affix recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills taking into account in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Bank Fold
- Develop additional menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist considering the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen events operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and autograph album inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide retain to junior kitchen employees considering various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and probe their performance.
- Adhere to and embrace sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the organization chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good covenant of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented similar to outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online