Sous Chef Jobs In Bacup
A sous cook is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these skilled individuals do its stuff a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Bacup
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to associate our capable kitchen team. In this position, you will act as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our dealing out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasurable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will adjoin recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills with in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Bacup
- Develop other menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist considering the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen actions operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and compilation inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees later various tasks including heritage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and explore their performance.
- Adhere to and embrace sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the meting out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good settlement of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented past outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online