Sous Chef Jobs In Acre
A sous cook is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these clever individuals play a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Acre
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to associate our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will case as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our meting out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasurable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will count up recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills later than in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Acre
- Develop further menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist next the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen deeds operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and tape inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees following various tasks including extraction cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and take up sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the admin chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good treaty of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented subsequently outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online