Pizza Chef Jobs In Twickenham
Pizza makers are employed by restaurants or fast food pizza chains to prepare pizzas for customer consumption. They prepare various kinds of pizzas, depending on customers’ orders, and ensure that food safety guidelines are adhered to. Pizza Chef Jobs In Twickenham
Job Title: Pizza Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW19
Salary Rate: £10 to £12 per hr
We are looking for a skilled pizza chef to prepare high-quality pizzas according to customers’ orders. The pizza maker’s responsibilities enhance preparing pizza dough, cutting, grating, or slicing various ingredients to be used as toppings, and removing pizza debris from the pizza ovens. You should furthermore be accomplished to preserve a tidy workstation at everything times.
To be well-to-do as a pizza chef, you should ensure that kitchen safety protocol is properly followed. Ultimately, a top-notch pizza cook should be clever to train and mentor kitchen staff.
Pizza Chef Responsibilities:
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as without difficulty as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations back pizza preparation.
- Ensuring that whatever utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized since each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing anything food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the stop of each shift.
Pizza Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- A food handler’s license is preferred.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The achievement to follow standardized recipes.
- The achievement to deed in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to performance in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer give support to skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an short placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online