Pizza Chef Jobs In Thornton
Pizza makers are employed by restaurants or quick food pizza chains to prepare pizzas for customer consumption. They prepare various kinds of pizzas, depending upon customers’ orders, and ensure that food safety guidelines are adhered to. Pizza Chef Jobs In Thornton
Job Title: Pizza Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW19
Salary Rate: £10 to £12 per hr
We are looking for a skilled pizza chef to prepare high-quality pizzas according to customers’ orders. The pizza maker’s responsibilities add together preparing pizza dough, cutting, grating, or slicing various ingredients to be used as toppings, and removing pizza debris from the pizza ovens. You should then be practiced to preserve a clean workstation at everything times.
To be flourishing as a pizza chef, you should ensure that kitchen safety protocol is properly followed. Ultimately, a top-notch pizza cook should be accomplished to train and mentor kitchen staff.
Pizza Chef Responsibilities:
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as with ease as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations back pizza preparation.
- Ensuring that everything utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized before each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing whatever food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the end of each shift.
Pizza Chef Requirements:
- High educational diploma or GED.
- A food handler’s license is preferred.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The success to follow standardized recipes.
- The attainment to accomplish in a fast-paced environment.
- The skill to perform in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer serve skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online