Pizza Chef Jobs In Thames Ditton
Pizza makers are employed by restaurants or quick food pizza chains to prepare pizzas for customer consumption. They prepare various kinds of pizzas, depending upon customers’ orders, and ensure that food safety guidelines are adhered to. Pizza Chef Jobs In Thames Ditton
Job Title: Pizza Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW19
Salary Rate: £10 to £12 per hr
We are looking for a skilled pizza chef to prepare high-quality pizzas according to customers’ orders. The pizza maker’s responsibilities augment preparing pizza dough, cutting, grating, or slicing various ingredients to be used as toppings, and removing pizza debris from the pizza ovens. You should furthermore be skillful to maintain a tidy workstation at whatever times.
To be successful as a pizza chef, you should ensure that kitchen safety protocol is properly followed. Ultimately, a top-notch pizza chef should be accomplished to train and mentor kitchen staff.
Pizza Chef Responsibilities:
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as without difficulty as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations since pizza preparation.
- Ensuring that whatever utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized past each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing all food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the fall of each shift.
Pizza Chef Requirements:
- High university diploma or GED.
- A food handler’s license is preferred.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The triumph to follow standardized recipes.
- The ability to con in a fast-paced environment.
- The execution to doing in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer foster skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online