Pizza Chef Jobs In Somers Town
Pizza makers are employed by restaurants or quick food pizza chains to prepare pizzas for customer consumption. They prepare various kinds of pizzas, depending on customers’ orders, and ensure that food safety guidelines are adhered to. Pizza Chef Jobs In Somers Town
Job Title: Pizza Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW19
Salary Rate: £10 to £12 per hr
We are looking for a skilled pizza chef to prepare high-quality pizzas according to customers’ orders. The pizza maker’s responsibilities augment preparing pizza dough, cutting, grating, or slicing various ingredients to be used as toppings, and removing pizza debris from the pizza ovens. You should afterward be competent to maintain a tidy workstation at whatever times.
To be successful as a pizza chef, you should ensure that kitchen safety protocol is properly followed. Ultimately, a top-notch pizza cook should be clever to train and mentor kitchen staff.
Pizza Chef Responsibilities:
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as with ease as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations previously pizza preparation.
- Ensuring that anything utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized back each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing anything food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the subside of each shift.
Pizza Chef Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- A food handler’s license is preferred.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The ability to follow standardized recipes.
- The endowment to statute in a fast-paced environment.
- The talent to do its stuff in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer promote skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online