Pizza Chef Jobs In Neasden
Pizza makers are employed by restaurants or quick food pizza chains to prepare pizzas for customer consumption. They prepare various kinds of pizzas, depending on customers’ orders, and ensure that food safety guidelines are adhered to. Pizza Chef Jobs In Neasden
Job Title: Pizza Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW19
Salary Rate: £10 to £12 per hr
We are looking for a skilled pizza chef to prepare high-quality pizzas according to customers’ orders. The pizza maker’s responsibilities insert preparing pizza dough, cutting, grating, or slicing various ingredients to be used as toppings, and removing pizza debris from the pizza ovens. You should then be competent to maintain a clean workstation at all times.
To be well-to-do as a pizza chef, you should ensure that kitchen safety protocol is properly followed. Ultimately, a top-notch pizza cook should be skillful to train and mentor kitchen staff.
Pizza Chef Responsibilities:
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as capably as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations back pizza preparation.
- Ensuring that everything utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized back each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing whatever food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the fade away of each shift.
Pizza Chef Requirements:
- High moot diploma or GED.
- A food handler’s license is preferred.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The deed to follow standardized recipes.
- The exploit to measure in a fast-paced environment.
- The realization to accomplishment in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer assist skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online