Head Chef Jobs In Northfield
A Head Chef is a highly gifted professional chef who oversees the operations of a restaurant or dining facility. They are held responsible for the food that comes out of a kitchen, from conception to execution. Head Chef Jobs In Northfield
Job Title: Head Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SL0
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Head Chef in the SL0 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate, and driven Head Chef for our client. You will benefit a team of food specialists and ensure that the food maintains the highest quality. We wish you are ready to bring in some other and delicious changes to the kitchen and delight the guests!
Head Chef Duties And Responsibilities Head Chef Jobs In Northfield
- Design menus that swell customers’ culinary experience while keeping up tall quality.
- Submit cost proposals for menu items.
- Provide feedback not far afield off from the food setting of large bulk purchases.
- Ensure that anything food preparation is in accordance bearing in mind regulatory guidelines.
- Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish.
- Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items.
- Look for ways to edit spoilage of infrequently used items.
- Hire, train, and rule staff not quite proper kitchen sanitization methods.
Head Chef Requirements
- 1-year experience as a Head Chef.
- Ability to track expenses and direct a budget.
- Licensure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or extra certifying agency.
- Ability to plus and inspire a team.
- Strong passion for the art of food design.
- Culinary Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online