Head Chef Jobs In Loudwater
A Head Chef is a highly talented professional chef who oversees the operations of a restaurant or dining facility. They are responsible for the food that comes out of a kitchen, from conception to execution. Head Chef Jobs In Loudwater
Job Title: Head Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SL0
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to find the child maintenance for the job role of an experienced Head Chef in the SL0 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate, and driven Head Chef for our client. You will improvement a team of food specialists and ensure that the food maintains the highest quality. We hope you are ready to bring in some other and delicious changes to the kitchen and delight the guests!
Head Chef Duties And Responsibilities Head Chef Jobs In Loudwater
- Design menus that improve customers’ culinary experience while keeping up tall quality.
- Submit cost proposals for menu items.
- Provide feedback on the food tone of large bulk purchases.
- Ensure that all food preparation is in accordance later regulatory guidelines.
- Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish.
- Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items.
- Look for ways to condense spoilage of infrequently used items.
- Hire, train, and run staff roughly proper kitchen sanitization methods.
Head Chef Requirements
- 1-year experience as a Head Chef.
- Ability to track expenses and rule a budget.
- Licensure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or further certifying agency.
- Ability to pro and inspire a team.
- Strong passion for the art of food design.
- Culinary Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online