Head Chef Jobs In Lake End
A Head Chef is a highly competent professional chef who oversees the operations of a restaurant or dining facility. They are responsible for the food that comes out of a kitchen, from conception to execution. Head Chef Jobs In Lake End
Job Title: Head Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SL0
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to pay for the job role of an experienced Head Chef in the SL0 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate, and driven Head Chef for our client. You will pro a team of food specialists and ensure that the food maintains the highest quality. We wish you are ready to bring in some additional and delicious changes to the kitchen and delight the guests!
Head Chef Duties And Responsibilities Head Chef Jobs In Lake End
- Design menus that include customers’ culinary experience while keeping up tall quality.
- Submit cost proposals for menu items.
- Provide feedback roughly speaking the food mood of large bulk purchases.
- Ensure that all food preparation is in accordance in the same way as regulatory guidelines.
- Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish.
- Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items.
- Look for ways to shorten spoilage of infrequently used items.
- Hire, train, and direct staff approximately proper kitchen sanitization methods.
Head Chef Requirements
- 1-year experience as a Head Chef.
- Ability to track expenses and control a budget.
- Licensure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or extra certifying agency.
- Ability to pro and inspire a team.
- Strong passion for the art of food design.
- Culinary Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online