Head Chef Jobs In Hitchambury
A Head Chef is a highly skilled professional chef who oversees the operations of a restaurant or dining facility. They are responsible for the food that comes out of a kitchen, from conception to execution. Head Chef Jobs In Hitchambury
Job Title: Head Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SL0
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Head Chef in the SL0 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate, and driven Head Chef for our client. You will lead a team of food specialists and ensure that the food maintains the highest quality. We hope you are ready to bring in some new and delicious changes to the kitchen and delight the guests!
Head Chef Duties And Responsibilities Head Chef Jobs In Hitchambury
- Design menus that intensify customers’ culinary experience even if keeping up tall quality.
- Submit cost proposals for menu items.
- Provide feedback a propos the food mood of large bulk purchases.
- Ensure that anything food preparation is in accordance in imitation of regulatory guidelines.
- Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish.
- Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items.
- Look for ways to abbreviate spoilage of infrequently used items.
- Hire, train, and run staff practically proper kitchen sanitization methods.
Head Chef Requirements
- 1-year experience as a Head Chef.
- Ability to track expenses and control a budget.
- Licensure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or new certifying agency.
- Ability to help and inspire a team.
- Strong passion for the art of food design.
- Culinary Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online