Head Chef Jobs In Higher Denham
A Head Chef is a highly capable professional cook who oversees the operations of a restaurant or dining facility. They are responsible for the food that comes out of a kitchen, from conception to execution. Head Chef Jobs In Higher Denham
Job Title: Head Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SL0
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Head Chef in the SL0 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate, and driven Head Chef for our client. You will gain a team of food specialists and ensure that the food maintains the highest quality. We wish you are ready to bring in some extra and delicious changes to the kitchen and delight the guests!
Head Chef Duties And Responsibilities Head Chef Jobs In Higher Denham
- Design menus that affix customers’ culinary experience while keeping up tall quality.
- Submit cost proposals for menu items.
- Provide feedback more or less the food environment of large bulk purchases.
- Ensure that whatever food preparation is in accordance in the same way as regulatory guidelines.
- Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish.
- Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items.
- Look for ways to shorten spoilage of infrequently used items.
- Hire, train, and manage staff approximately proper kitchen sanitization methods.
Head Chef Requirements
- 1-year experience as a Head Chef.
- Ability to track expenses and run a budget.
- Licensure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or supplementary certifying agency.
- Ability to gain and inspire a team.
- Strong passion for the art of food design.
- Culinary Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online