Head Chef Jobs In Headstone
A Head Chef is a highly competent professional cook who oversees the operations of a restaurant or dining facility. They are answerable for the food that comes out of a kitchen, from conception to execution. Head Chef Jobs In Headstone
Job Title: Head Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SL0
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Head Chef in the SL0 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate, and driven Head Chef for our client. You will lead a team of food specialists and ensure that the food maintains the highest quality. We wish you are ready to bring in some extra and delicious changes to the kitchen and delight the guests!
Head Chef Duties And Responsibilities Head Chef Jobs In Headstone
- Design menus that tally customers’ culinary experience though keeping up high quality.
- Submit cost proposals for menu items.
- Provide feedback something like the food air of large bulk purchases.
- Ensure that anything food preparation is in accordance behind regulatory guidelines.
- Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish.
- Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items.
- Look for ways to edit spoilage of infrequently used items.
- Hire, train, and rule staff very nearly proper kitchen sanitization methods.
Head Chef Requirements
- 1-year experience as a Head Chef.
- Ability to track expenses and govern a budget.
- Licensure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or further certifying agency.
- Ability to improvement and inspire a team.
- Strong passion for the art of food design.
- Culinary Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an short placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online