Head Chef Jobs In Ascot
A Head Chef is a highly talented professional chef who oversees the operations of a restaurant or dining facility. They are liable for the food that comes out of a kitchen, from conception to execution. Head Chef Jobs In Ascot
Job Title: Head Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SL0
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Head Chef in the SL0 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate, and driven Head Chef for our client. You will plus a team of food specialists and ensure that the food maintains the highest quality. We hope you are ready to bring in some additional and delicious changes to the kitchen and delight the guests!
Head Chef Duties And Responsibilities Head Chef Jobs In Ascot
- Design menus that swell customers’ culinary experience though keeping up high quality.
- Submit cost proposals for menu items.
- Provide feedback around the food environment of large bulk purchases.
- Ensure that everything food preparation is in accordance taking into account regulatory guidelines.
- Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish.
- Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items.
- Look for ways to condense spoilage of infrequently used items.
- Hire, train, and manage staff approximately proper kitchen sanitization methods.
Head Chef Requirements
- 1-year experience as a Head Chef.
- Ability to track expenses and rule a budget.
- Licensure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or supplementary certifying agency.
- Ability to help and inspire a team.
- Strong passion for the art of food design.
- Culinary Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online