Chef Jobs In Yeading
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities attach planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Yeading
Job Title: Chef Jobs
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW11
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Our restaurant is seeking a passionate, skilled chef to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be held responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating in the same way as a team of kitchen staff to refer food that meets the highest setting standards.
To ensure capability in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable epoch management. Top candidates will next be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming back up for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent vibes and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking gathering of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary moot degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a keen chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary do something ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people in imitation of food.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online