Chef Jobs In South Ruislip
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities improve planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In South Ruislip
Job Title: Chef Jobs
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW11
Salary Rate: £11-£12 per hr
Our restaurant is seeking a passionate, skilled chef to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be answerable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating subsequently a team of kitchen staff to attend to food that meets the highest atmosphere standards.
To ensure success in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable grow old management. Top candidates will plus be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming support for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent mood and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking store of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary literary degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a dynamic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and mood control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary be active ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people considering food.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online