Chef Jobs In West Green
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities enlarge planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In West Green
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RH5
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
Catering Jobs is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Chef in the RH5 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Chef to connect our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities count studying recipes, setting in the works menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be accomplished to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with avant-garde cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d later to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and speak to a unadulterated menu that delights our guests.
- Set occurring the kitchen next cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans, and kitchen scales
- Study each recipe and gather everything necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Inform wait staff about daily specials
- Ensure attractive plate presentation
- Supervise Cooks and encourage as needed
- Slightly regulate recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food hoard and place orders
- Check vivacity of food and discard out-of-date items
- Experiment gone recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Ensure compliance with everything health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Proven take action experience as a Chef or Cook
- Hands-on experience in the same way as various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking, and pastry techniques
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain dispel and admit various tasks
- Excellent time dealing out abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity later sanitation regulations
- Culinary researcher diploma preferred
To apply refer your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online