Chef Jobs In Southgate
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities adjoin planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Southgate
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RH5
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
Catering Jobs is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Chef in the RH5 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Chef to belong to our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities add together studying recipes, setting stirring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be accomplished to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with unprejudiced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d following to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and deal with a final menu that delights our guests.
- Set occurring the kitchen next cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans, and kitchen scales
- Study each recipe and gather whatever necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Inform wait staff not quite daily specials
- Ensure tempting plate presentation
- Supervise Cooks and incite as needed
- Slightly change recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food collection and place orders
- Check animation of food and discard out-of-date items
- Experiment with recipes and recommend new ingredients
- Ensure consent with anything health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Proven deed experience as a Chef or Cook
- Hands-on experience when various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking, and pastry techniques
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain alleviate and believe various tasks
- Excellent time doling out abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity in the same way as sanitation regulations
- Culinary hypothetical diploma preferred
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online