Chef Jobs In Stanwell
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities enlarge planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Stanwell
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be held responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating with a team of kitchen staff to deliver food that meets the highest vibes standards.
To ensure expertise in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable grow old management. Top candidates will as a consequence be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming encourage for more.
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent character and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary assistant professor degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a operating chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and setting control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to direct stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary play a part ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and egotism for delighting people later food.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online