Chef Jobs In Spring Grove
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tally up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Spring Grove
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be blamed for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating in the same way as a team of kitchen staff to speak to food that meets the highest feel standards.
To ensure ability in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable mature management. Top candidates will moreover be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming incite for more.
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent air and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking addition of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary speculative degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a keen chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary play in ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people subsequent to food.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online