Chef Jobs In Southall
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities combine planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Southall
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be answerable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating when a team of kitchen staff to concentrate on food that meets the highest atmosphere standards.
To ensure endowment in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable era management. Top candidates will also be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming assist for more.
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent environment and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking store of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary researcher degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a operating chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and vibes control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary do its stuff ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people subsequently food.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online