Chef Jobs In South Ascot
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities improve planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In South Ascot
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating in imitation of a team of kitchen staff to adopt food that meets the highest vibes standards.
To ensure realization in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable epoch management. Top candidates will afterward be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming assist for more.
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent atmosphere and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking accrual of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary educational degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a dynamic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and atmosphere control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary piece of legislation ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people past food.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online