Chef Jobs In Shepperton Green
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities add up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Shepperton Green
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be held responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating bearing in mind a team of kitchen staff to take in hand food that meets the highest character standards.
To ensure endowment in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable get older management. Top candidates will after that be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming urge on for more.
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent character and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking deposit of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary researcher degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to direct stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary perform ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and conceit for delighting people as soon as food.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online