Chef Jobs In Send
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities increase planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Send
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be liable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating gone a team of kitchen staff to attend to food that meets the highest vibes standards.
To ensure achievement in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable period management. Top candidates will also be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming help for more.
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent feel and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking heap of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating extra recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary scholarly degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a effective chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and feel control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary statute ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and arrogance for delighting people in imitation of food.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online