Chef Jobs In Send Marsh
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities augment planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Send Marsh
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be blamed for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating gone a team of kitchen staff to refer food that meets the highest environment standards.
To ensure finishing in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable era management. Top candidates will plus be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming help for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent setting and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking increase of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary university degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary achievement ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people once food.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online