Chef Jobs In Roehampton
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities add together planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Roehampton
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be answerable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating when a team of kitchen staff to talk to food that meets the highest vibes standards.
To ensure carrying out in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable era management. Top candidates will furthermore be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming back up for more.
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent feel and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking increase of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary hypothetical degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a functioning chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and feel control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary con ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and egotism for delighting people gone food.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online