Chef Jobs In Ripley
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities put in planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Ripley
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be liable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating in the spread of a team of kitchen staff to adopt food that meets the highest mood standards.
To ensure capability in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable grow old management. Top candidates will along with be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming back up for more.
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent vibes and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking increase of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary literary degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a lively chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and tone control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary perform ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and egotism for delighting people considering food.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online