Chef Jobs In Richings Park
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities augment planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Richings Park
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be blamed for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating once a team of kitchen staff to talk to food that meets the highest feel standards.
To ensure achievement in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable become old management. Top candidates will in addition to be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming back for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking gathering of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating other recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary moot degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a vigorous chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and air control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary perform ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and conceit for delighting people in the heavens of food.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online