Chef Jobs In Raynes Park
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities put in planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Raynes Park
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be answerable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating as soon as a team of kitchen staff to attend to food that meets the highest mood standards.
To ensure execution in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable period management. Top candidates will in addition to be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming support for more.
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent setting and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking store of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary scholastic degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a lively chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and mood control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary put-on ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people in the way of being of food.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online