Chef Jobs In Pyrford
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities intensify planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Pyrford
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be liable for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating next a team of kitchen staff to forward food that meets the highest tone standards.
To ensure completion in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable period management. Top candidates will in addition to be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming incite for more.
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent setting and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking amassing of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating extra recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary university degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a functioning chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and feel control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary pretense ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and arrogance for delighting people past food.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online