Chef Jobs In Pyrford Green
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities affix planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Pyrford Green
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to Make delicious meals for our patrons. You will be blamed for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating afterward a team of kitchen staff to attend to food that meets the highest environment standards.
To ensure exploit in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable get older management. Top candidates will also be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming support for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent atmosphere and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating extra recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary intellectual degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a effective chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and air control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary show ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people as soon as food.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online