Chef Jobs In Pyle Hill
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities enlarge planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Pyle Hill
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: TW17
Salary Rate: £12 – £13 per hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for our client to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating gone a team of kitchen staff to talk to food that meets the highest quality standards.
To ensure achievement in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable epoch management. Top candidates will along with be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming back up for more.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent environment and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking store of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary educational degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a committed chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and atmosphere control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary affect ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people gone food.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online